What is Angular?
Features of Angular
Angular app development has many great features. Some are:
- Makes the application size small and doesn’t require a heavy installation setup and additional library.
- They are mainly used for building Single Page Applications (SPA).
- They are used for both Mobile as well as desktop applications.
What is React.Js?
Features of React.Js
React.Js app development offers some fantastic features, which are below:
- It makes the application size small with reusable components, which means one component can be used again in the same application.
- Saves memory by supporting virtual DOM.
- Time efficient, with cross-platform compliance.
- Makes the application process simple and can work well with other frameworks.
Angular App Development
Many top tech giants use Angular app development for building dynamic apps. Below we have mentioned a few of its examples:
- Weather Applications like weather.com.
- E-Commerce i.e PayPal.
- User-generated Content Portals (Freelancer.com).
- Video Streaming Application (Netflix).
- Travel Application (JetBlue’s application).
- Banking Application (Santander).
React.Js App Development
Many top web and mobile applications are built using React.Js and run smoothly on all browsers as it supports cross-platform. Those are:
- Yahoo! Mail
Pros of Angular
The Angular app development has many advantages, e.g.:
- Cross-browser means it can be efficiently run on any browser.
- More functionality can be achieved using short code, making the application concise.
- Supported by a large community, i.e., Google, it is ideal to use with easy-to-test individual components.
Pros of React.Js
React.Js app development offers the following benefits:
- Good community support and time efficiency.
Cons of Angular
Need a highly qualified React.Js developer?Contact US
Cons of React.Js
Which one is better to choose: Angular vs. React.Js?
Well, this is a tricky question, and once again, we can say it mainly depends on your application. If you want complex functionalities in your application, like a native web app with higher productivity, then it’s better to opt for Angular app development. But if your app is custom-made and you need to update its code occasionally, React.Js app development would be a good choice as it offers reusable components.
We have discussed Angular Vs. React.Js. However, the best way is to decide after understanding your project’s requirements.