Last updated: 01-15-2024
Thank you for visiting our Website https://ficustechnologies.com (the “Website”), which is owned and operated by Ficus Technologies Inc. (also referred to as “Company”, “we”, “our”, and “us”).
From end-to-end scalable software development to flexible support and maintenance, we deliver a wide range of services that are easily tailored to your project requirements and business needs (also “Services”).
The Company acknowledges and respects the importance of your privacy and is devoted to ensuring its protection. This Privacy Statement sets out how we collect and process the personal information of our Website visitors, and our customers (also “you” or “Users”), as well as the steps we take to protect such information.
- This Privacy Statement will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information about you is collected;
- Who is collecting it;
- How it is used;
- Who may share it with;
- Your choices about its collection, use, and distribution;
- The security measures in place to guard against its loss, misuse, or alteration;
- How you can update any inaccurate information in the data.
By using our Website and requesting our Services, you hereby acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to the terms of this Privacy Statement and that you agree to our use of your personal information for the purposes set out therein.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information, you should not fill in the correspondent information on the Website or provide your personal information to us otherwise. However, if you do not provide your personal data, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website and Services we offer.
- General Provisions
Under the provision of the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) as well as other corresponding privacy laws, personal data means any information related to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter “Personal Data”).
In carrying out our business activities, we adhere to all requirements stated by the European legislation, including, but not limited to, the GDPR, as well as other international legislative acts concerning data protection (also together “Applicable Privacy Law”). For more information about the data processing of US Residents, please visit our US Residents Privacy Statement.
Please pay attention we collect Personal Data based on consent obtained solely from the Users who have reached eighteen (18) years of age. We do not collect and/or process any sensitive data as defined by the Applicable Privacy Law.
- How We Use the Data
We will process your Personal Data solely in a way compliant with the law to enable us to:
- provide and improve your access to the Website;
- conduct analytics and research;
- analyze and improve the user experience on the Website;
- enable you to use the Services and provide them to you;
- send you pertinent communications and emails as necessary.
- Which Data Do We Collect
When you would like to contact us for Services through contact form provided on the Website, we collect information that you provide to us directly, including contact information, such as:
- first name, last name,
- e-mail address,
- phone number.
When you subscribe to our monthly newsletter, we will ask you to provide your e-mail address.
When you apply for a job position, we will ask for:
- first name, last name,
- email address,
- your CV, which can additionally include but is not limited to such information as date of birth, address, job title and company, education and work history, and phone number.
We do not collect Personal Data when you visit the Website unless you fill in the contact forms or subscribe to the newsletter. At the same time, we may collect some information automatically, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser/platform type and version, Internet Service Provider, operating system, referral source/exit pages, length of visit, page views, website navigation, and search terms that you use.
In certain instances, the collection of data might be mandated by law or contract, and we won’t be able to offer you services if we don’t have your permission to use such data. All performance data and statistics are kept confidential, and no personally identifiable information is shared with any of our partners without your consent. WE DO NOT SHARE, SELL, RENT, OR BARTER ANY IDENTIFIABLE PERSONAL DATA TO ANY THIRD PARTY WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.
We will make every effort to completely preserve your rights and adhere to our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended, and will not send you any unsolicited marketing materials or spam unless you gave us your explicit consent on it.
- Legal Basis for Collection
Under the GDPR, there are several legal bases for processing Personal Data. We will only process Your Personal Data if at least one of the following grounds applies:
- You have given consent to the processing of your Personal Data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at the request of you before entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and/or
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of Personal Data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
- Data Protection Principles
This Privacy Statement is based on the following data protection principles:
- Lawfulness, fairness, transparency. The processing of Personal Data shall take place in a lawful, fair, and transparent way;
- Purpose limitation. The collecting of Personal Data shall only be performed for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Data minimization. The collecting of Personal Data shall be adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary for the purpose for which they are processed;
- Accuracy. The Personal Data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. Every reasonable step shall be taken to ensure that inaccurate Personal Data, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- Storage limitation. Personal Data shall be kept in a form that permits identification of the data subject for no longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which the Personal Data are processed;
- Integrity and confidentiality. All Personal Data shall be kept confidential and stored in a manner that ensures appropriate security.
- Your Rights
We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the Personal Data you may have provided through your use of the Website and request for Services. Your principal rights under the GDPR are as follows:
- Right to access. You have a right to know whether your Personal Data are being processed and if so, access such data.
- Right to rectification. If the personal data is inaccurate, you are entitled to ask the Company to correct it indeed.
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten. You have a right to obtain from the Company the erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay, and the Company has the obligation to erase such Personal Data without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing. You have a right to limit the processing of your Personal Data with several exceptions under the scope of the GDPR.
- Right to be informed. The Company is obliged to inform what data is being collected, how it’s being used, how long it will be kept, and whether it will be shared with any third parties. This information must be communicated concisely and in plain language.
- Right to data portability. You are permitted to obtain and reuse your Personal Data for your own purposes across different services. This right only applies to personal data that you have provided to the Company by way of consent.
- Right to object. You can object to the processing of Personal Data that is being processed by the Company. The Company must stop processing personal data unless the Company can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that overrides the interests, rights, and freedoms of the individual or if the processing is for the establishment or exercise of defense of legal claims.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. You have a right to object to any automated profiling that is occurring without consent. Herewith, your Personal Data are to be processed with human involvement.
You can exercise any of the described above rights by sending a request to the e-mail address: [email protected].
- Data Collection and Storage
All the data collection on our Website is carried out in a manner clear and transparent to our Users. We only keep your data for as long as needed to use it for the purposes set in hereby, and/or for as long as we have your permission to keep it. In any event, we are conducting an annual review to ascertain whether We need to keep your data. Your data will be deleted if we no longer need it.
- International Transfer
We primarily store data about Users in the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) and the United States. We may transfer and access such data from around the world, including from other countries in which we are operating, to support our global operations. Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the EEA, and these countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country (and, in some cases, may not be as protective). We will take all appropriate measures to guarantee that your data is handled as securely and safely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR if we do store or move data outside of the EEA. These measures may include, but not be limited to, using legally binding contract provisions between us and any third parties we work with.
- Data Sharing
We might gather information on traffic, usage trends, and other aspects of our Website’s usage to create statistics on it. None of this data will contain any personally identifying information and will all be anonymized. We could occasionally give such information to outside parties, such as marketing partners. We will only exchange and use data in compliance with legal requirements.
We may contract with third parties to supply Services represented on the Website to you. In some cases, third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, we will accomplish this only under your consent and take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and following your rights, our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
Under certain conditions, such as legal involvement or when we are adhering to the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority, we may be legally obligated to share certain data, which may include your Personal Data. In such cases, we will share your data without requesting further consent from you, and we will abide by any legally binding requests made by the appropriate authorities.
We place a high priority on data security and take the necessary precautions to guard against unauthorized access, loss, misuse, modification, disclosure, and destruction of your data. We have taken precautions to guarantee the continuous confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of the systems and services that handle personal data. In the event of a technical or physical issue, we will promptly restore information availability and access.
Despite the security precautions that We take, it is crucial to keep in mind that data transmission over the Internet may not always be secure. As such, you are urged to take appropriate safety steps while sending data to us over the Internet. You use the Website at your own risk, and we make no guarantees or warranties regarding the security of any information you send to us or store there. Furthermore, we cannot ensure that any breach of our technological, organizational, or physical security measures won’t allow access to, disclosure of, alteration of, or destruction of such information. If you believe your Personal Data has been affected, please contact us.
- Changes and Contact Details
Please note that this Privacy Statement may change from time to time. We recommend that you check this page regularly to keep up-to-date. If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, the practices of our Website, or your interactions, please contact: [email protected]