End-to-End Development of e-commerce website
Vera&Paul is a family project in that everyone is involved and brings a particle into the unique design of each product. Since 2012, they have made exclusive design collections with rare stones and mainly natural, rare, and unexpected materials and compiled them with the already quite common minerals and precious metals. And they have already created a vibrant personality in the world of jewelry.
THE SPECIALISTS WE WERE WORKING WITH
The client came to us for outsourcing because they didn’t have an internal department for website development.
When Vera&Paul contacted us, they were represented only in the offline jewelry market. They decided to create an elegant and stylish e-commerce website to develop online sales. And we have developed a great jewelry e-commerce website.
THE TECHNOLOGIES WE USED IN PROJECT:
outsourcing in Ukraine?
Innovate, get to market faster, and gain a competitive edge with our services.
WHAT WE DID
- Creating and approving the terms of reference for the development of the site
- Design layout creation for the online store
- Front-end development
- Back-end development
- Optimizing site load speed
- Adding creative animations
- Stripe payment system integration
- Release and testing
WHAT THE COLLABORATION Process Looks Like
- We discuss what goals your new software should achieve.
- We analyze the current processes and needs of your business.
- Our team ensures the improvement of the analyzed process.
- Together, we approve the optimal solution to meet your needs.
- Our team comes up with how the software will look and operate.
- We create a solution step by step with constant quality control.
- We do quality manual and automated testing of products.
- We are ensuring that all stages of development are completed for a successful release.
360° images of products
Customers may examine a product from all sides using enhanced product visualization, such as a 360° product viewer, which offers a thorough and engaging visual experience. Users are drawn to interactive 360° pictures, which improve browsing experience. Consumers are more inclined to explore and interact with the product for longer periods of time, increasing engagement and maybe increasing conversion rates.
The integration of e-commerce modules to a jewelry sales website has many advantages, such as increased consumer convenience, improved product discovery, increased customer trust, data-driven insights, and cost-effectiveness. Due to these benefits, e-commerce is helpful for jewelry dealers in the current digital environment.