Web Development of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
Auto Boutique is a used vehicle dealership in Texas, Ohio, and Florida. They have three great locations and offer a wide selection of pre-owned cars, trucks, and motorcycles. The dealership has received positive reviews from customers who appreciate the helpful and knowledgeable staff. Customers mentioned their smooth test drive process, spacious waiting area with refreshments, and the assistance they received in finding the perfect vehicle. Auto Boutique provides a convenient and satisfying experience for customers looking to purchase used vehicles.
Auto Boutique requested us to create an internal system for managing their business of selling used cars. It was necessary to build a system that would combine all working documentation and all business processes in one place, which would systematize buying a car from a seller and reselling it to the end buyer. The creation of such an ERP system aimed to optimize internal document flow, reducing time spent consolidating and processing information from different sources. Puzzle-DMS is an auto-boutique ERP system that manages the entire buy-sell lifecycle. The software enables employees to automate activities and assists in planning, budgeting, forecasting, and accurately reporting an organization’s financial health. Our cooperation has resulted in the developing of a multi-tenant architecture to support an ERP platform.
THE SPECIALISTS WE WERE WORKING WITH
The company didn’t have an in-house software development department, so they turned to us for outsourcing.
THE TECHNOLOGIES WE USED IN THE PROJECT:
Innovate, market faster, and gain a competitive edge with our services.
WHAT WE DID
- Database development to support multiple customers with unique instances.
- Integration of third-party services like Twilio, Pusher, and so on.
- Task automation using asynchronous complex queues.
- Development of a role-based system to authenticate employers and give them appropriate access.
- Front-end optimization for a better user experience.
- Release and testing.
- Development of a user-friendly design interface.
WHAT THE COLLABORATION Process Looks Like
- We discuss what goals your new software should achieve.
- We analyze the current processes and needs of your business.
- Our team ensures the improvement of the analyzed process.
- Together, we approve the optimal solution to meet your needs.
- Our team comes up with how the software will look and operate.
- We create a solution step by step with constant quality control.
- We do quality manual and automated testing of products.
- We are ensuring that all stages of development are completed for a successful release.
Implementation of Multi-Tenant Architecture, a key feature of our platform. Designed to support multiple clients within a single instance, this architecture optimizes resource use while ensuring strict data isolation. With robust scalability, this feature is a testament to our commitment to providing a secure, efficient, high-performance platform for all users.
Our application is built as a suite of small, independent services, each running in its process. This design provides high flexibility, as each microservice can be developed, deployed, and scaled independently. It contributes to efficient fault isolation, ensuring that a problem in one service does not directly impact others, thereby enhancing our platform’s overall reliability and resilience.
Client Engagement Director